Stringybark Lodge Camp

STRINGYBARK LODGE SEPTEMBER 2016

As always, camp was exciting, fun and tiring! We went with Terra Verde and had 99 students all together. Stringybark Lodge had lots of fun staff who helped us with activities each day. We went on the flying fox, low ropes course, bush initiatives, did some bush cooking and built bush huts. We also had free time where we could play basketball, hang out in the games room, jump on the trampolines, and just enjoy the outdoors in the glorious sunshine. We were very lucky to have internationally famous judges Sideshow Blake, Blue Ivy, Harmony and Holly Golightly join us for our talent show. It was a wonderful opportunity to spend time with our friends, make some new friends, and be brave and try some new activities. 


Ziggy - I liked the archery because when I missed it got stuck in the tree


Polly - I liked when we were cleaning up the rooms because it's not as messy as my room at home because my brother is always playing with things


Izaak - I liked the flying fox it was really fun I was really scared but when I went on it I was not scared.




Willis - I liked everything because everything was so cool


Alex - I liked the flying fox because at the end we would have a competition to see who could get back the quickest



Ethan - I liked having a tv and a fireplace in our cabin (they didn't work)



Violet - I liked archery because it helped us practice our aim




Oskar - I liked the archery and the bush cooking and building the huts




Fabian - The flying fox and the game room, in the game room Reuben and I played fuzbal




Fraser T - I liked playing pool


Horatio - It's hard to choose what was the best out of the flying fox and the archery because they were both so good. I also got a bullseye in archery and the flying fox sounded like a starfighter.



Felix K - I liked the archery and the frog in the pond and my friends and I deciding who was the god of what food



Jude L - the trampoline was really fun because it was a lot bouncier than the normal ones



Freddy - I liked the games room because I played two games of pool against Ben and Gaston


Siam - I liked the talent show



Bilarab - the flying fox was fast and it was very high


Milla - I liked the archery because it was fun

 
 


Reuben - I liked having my birthday on the last day of camp