Tinker Lab

TINKER LAB

Yes it's true, we have been playing Minecraft at school. We are making the most of having a Tinker Lab set up in our library for the whole of term 2. We spend an hour each week in the Tinker Lab with experts Rob, Liam and HashtagTom. We are using Minecraft for our maths inquiry into buildings and structures. We are using teamwork, listening and problem solving skills.


Bilarab – I like Minecraft 





Violet – I learnt how to build the Eiffel Tower in Minecraft and it was really fun





Zainab – I like Minecraft and I learnt how to play





Ziggy – I learnt how to dig and plant


Konstance – I learnt way more about Minecraft in the Tinker Lab, way more than I used to





Alex – we find it easier to take it in turns when the sessions are longer





Jude – playing Minecraft at school has been the most amazing thing I have ever done at school





Siam – our group finds it easy to work together because one of us jumps, one runs and one directs


Ethan – I don’t want the Tinker Lab sessions to end


Polly – I learnt a lot about Minecraft and also I found out how to get things you want by pressing the compass



Finn – It’s been super fun



Julius – it has been good playing Minecraft at school but it has also been very hard in survival mode. Freddy and I started with 64 stacks of wood