Welcome to 2016!
2016 was off to a flying start with a team challenge:
Using only newspaper and tape, construct something that will both hold and cover a 1000 MAB.
In teams we discussed, designed, built, tested, modified, evaluated, shared ideas and learned together to produce many different creations to solve the problem.
"It was hard when we had to fit the MAB on top of the bridge and when I started I thought it would be impossible because it's just paper" - Claudia
"When you told us that we had to make a bridge I thought that it would be really hard. When I started making it I found out that it wasn't that hard" - Sunday
"At first when you said bridge I knew what you meant and I thought it would be possible to fit it under but I thought how are we supposed to make it strong enough to support it on top, then when we started making it and started putting together all of our ideas I started to feel like there were enough ideas to make it strong enough to support the MAB" - Violet
"It started off hard then it got easier but we got started and it all worked out together in our group" - Finn
"We were off to a rough start then after a while it started to get easier then it got harder again and eventually we figured out a strategy" - Jude
"In the end we could fit three MAB 1000s on top. One was on top of another and one was next to it"
"I thought that it was going to be really hard and it turned out easy because we worked together" - Beatrice
Using only newspaper and tape, construct something that will both hold and cover a 1000 MAB.
In teams we discussed, designed, built, tested, modified, evaluated, shared ideas and learned together to produce many different creations to solve the problem.
"We got put into a group and we all had to work as a team and put in all of our ideas and we made a bridge" - Konstance
"We all had to do teamwork and sometimes it didn't work and sometimes it did" - Fabian
"It was hard when we had to fit the MAB on top of the bridge and when I started I thought it would be impossible because it's just paper" - Claudia
"When you told us that we had to make a bridge I thought that it would be really hard. When I started making it I found out that it wasn't that hard" - Sunday
"I thought you meant a real bridge but then we started and I saw it wasn't a real bridge and it was quite easy...it wasn't a real bridge that goes over a river" - Callum
"At first when you said bridge I knew what you meant and I thought it would be possible to fit it under but I thought how are we supposed to make it strong enough to support it on top, then when we started making it and started putting together all of our ideas I started to feel like there were enough ideas to make it strong enough to support the MAB" - Violet
"It started off hard then it got easier but we got started and it all worked out together in our group" - Finn
"We were off to a rough start then after a while it started to get easier then it got harder again and eventually we figured out a strategy" - Jude
"In the end we could fit three MAB 1000s on top. One was on top of another and one was next to it"
"I thought that it was going to be really hard and it turned out easy because we worked together" - Beatrice





















