Ride to School Day
Here are some of the photos from Ride2School Day.
Edie - I was a pedestrian at Ride2School day. The bikes had to stop for me.
Olive - It was fun but it seemed like it went really quick.
Lila - I dressed up as a bird and rode my bike.
Lily - I got to help run the whole day. It was great.
Oscar - I rode my bike and my wheel fell off and I crashed!!
Ted O - I rode my bike to school.
Veronica - I rode my bike, it was great.
Anika - I rode my scooter.
Kiki - I put flowers onto my bike.
Claudia - I watched the parade and I saw the the decorated bikes.
Noah - I rode my bike and on one turn I nearly fell off.
Jude - I really liked the course. The stop signs were good and the crossing was fun.
Ted - Some people got a ticket to go into the parade.
Eleanor - I rode my scooter and I liked the course.
Freddie - I rode a bike. It was kind of fun.
Such a fun day.
Stopping at the crossing.
I can FLY!!
Time for the parade.


