Golden Street Market
Your children have been busy getting ready to open the
Golden Street Market. They have designed market stalls, made produce to sell
and created price lists. The children have written their own rules for our
market so that everyone can have a good time.
They are:
Walk in the market
Wait your turn and line up
Go to different shops and spread your money
Show respect by speaking quietly
Be calm and sensible
Always return your things and pack up
Make sure you do your job
Saskia – I have learnt counting money, lots of money
counting. I know how to make a dollar.
Oliva – I have made jewellery and made prices for most of
the things. We are still going to make more bracelets.
Mina – I have learnt how to use a cashbook and how to use
money.
Ed – I have learnt that the cashbook is going to be
different this year.
Milly – I have learnt more about how to add up money.
Matthew – I have been learning about money and change and
that stuff.
Kaden – I can count money and know how to multiply if you buy
more than one thing. I can also construct things.
Alex – I have learnt about the type of things you do in Earn and
Learn. It is more than just shops, you have to do cashbooks and money. I like
that. I thought you just worked in a shop but you do get to do shopping too.
Alaura – It is really fun. You get to learn about all the things
about owning a shop. You have to think of everything, it’s more than money and
playing.
Lenny – I have been helping other people in my group because
they are new to Earn and Learn but I know how to do it.
Matilda – It is fun because you get to make things and have
your own shop that people can buy from. You need to really look after it.
Getting ready to sell hotdogs.
Do you want cheese on your hotdog?
Getting the price list ready.
What a beautiful looking fruit and vegetable store.
Making sushi handrolls.
The handmade shop organising their stock.
Handmade earrings.
Getting the price list ready for opening day.
Setting up the petting zoo.
Organising stock for the sweet shop.
What a great selection!
Choc-chip cookies. Mmmmmmmmmm
The one eyed ghost
Tacos
Sushi shop price list
The boys making ice-cream!
Beautiful handbag
Katie working hard testing out the massages
Team planning
Sushi! So many varieties.
