Planks!
Thanks to the amazing fundraising efforts of the parents and carers at BEPS our children were able to attend the 'Planks' incursion held on Thursday 9th of May. The day was a huge success. We have included the children's feelings about 'Planks' as well as some of the photos from the day - enjoy!
Oskar – I think we should make the towers closer because
when we looked the buildings were not close enough so it wasn’t really a city.
Eleni – If we could do it again I’d like to put the
buildings closer together.
Bebe – I enjoyed doing it because it was fun and I like to
look at other peoples.
Auguste – I’d like to do fundraisers to get Planks, they
look simple but you can do really detailed things.
Dash – I think that if we could do it again it would be
great to build it all together in one big building.
Emma – I thought they were really fun and we should buy some
for our Learning Community.
Rowdy – I think it would help our learning if we had some
because it would make us practice our Maths.
Mohamed – We should get some to help our construction.
Ed – I like learning about the skyline and ours looked
really interesting. There were some gaps that made the skyline look really
interesting. It was more than rectangles and squares.
Isabella – It was really fun making them go all the way up
and also looking at the other peoples
Luca – I enjoyed knocking them all over! CRASH!!!
Eirini – You could use the Planks to make things really tall
and they are easy to use. Olive – I think we have lots of great ideas for more
things we could do with them.
Oli – I really liked them because they are only little bits
of wood but you could build amazing things with them.
Dash – It was really amazing. He made like an AAT walker
with a thing sticking out the top.
Kaden – It looks a bit hard but when you start building you
can do anything!
Ryan – I enjoyed building with the planks because they were
fun.
Jocelyn – If we do planks again I think we should make some
smaller houses.
Eleni – The planks are easy to use because they are easy to
balance.


















