Symbols In Our Community
There are symbols all around us. Here is what our investigation showed us.
Looking for symbols in the paper.
Researching on the computer.
Working out what is a picture and what is a symbol.
Mark's collectiong of symbols.
Getting a close up.
Recording our learning.
Luca - We were trying to find some symbols.
Eirini - We learnt about different symbols and found some.
Angus - We started to think about what symbols meant.
Mouhamed - There are lots of symbols we can find anywhere. We can even make them up. They can be on us or in our house.
Georgie - We were finding symbols. It was weird I found so many on the front and back page of the paper.
Rowdy - When I was with Mark I was surprised how many symbols were on people's clothes.
James - I knew the Peace symbol but I didn't know Yin Yang one but not I do.
Dash - I was looking up pirate symbols and I saw a Yin and Yang but it was a bit evil too.
Auguste - The newspapers from yesterday were FULL on symbols about love and I was a bit annoyed.
Lila - I thought it as fun and there were lots of exciting activities and I had never done them before.
Kaden - I think it was cool and fun. I learnt new symbols and I already know lots.
Isabella - In Mark's group I learnt lots more new symbols and that there are lots of trees and stars.
Lola - In Mark's group there were lots of symbols and even more on flags.